I want to believe that you are always looking for effective ways to generate traffic to your blog and business. There are a myriad of different marketing strategies that you can use, however some of them are just not worth your time and efforts.
Today, I’m going to share with you the most powerful and under-utilized strategy, which is giving me great results — press release marketing. Visit online https://37r.net for more details , I personally don’t think many internet marketers are taking full advantage of this marketing technique..
Let’s take a look into the ins and outs…
Why Should You Utilize Them?
Press releases are a great way to get you highly ranked in the search engines very fast, particularly Google, as they love new and relevant content. It always amazes me how fast this strategy pushes my content up the pages, bringing me laser-targeted prospects.
In addition, press releases can position you as a leader and add credibility to you and your business. People reading them are in most cases interested in a business opportunity and are just doing their research. Press releases also give you quality, permanent backlinks.
What’s Involved In Creating Them?
Press releases are about announcing specific events such as the launch of your new blog, new business, new product and so on. If you want to share your opinion or information, then a blog post or article would be your best bet.
Here are the steps that I follow:
#1. Decide on a Topic
What business news or event do you want to share with the world? Examples include something that has happened in your business, a forth-coming event, new development in your company and the like.
#2. Do a Keyword Research
It’s important to optimise your press release for relevant and industry-specific keywords such as “internet business from home”, so it can show up when people search for those keywords. I also use my name as a keyword and when people search for my name, my press releases will show up.
- Your press release should cover these details: what event, when did it happen, why would people be interested and where can they find more information.
- Use your keywords in both your article and body of the article.
- Use quotes as your press release should read like a news story, as if you were interviewed by someone else, e.g. “I’m so excited and blown away to see how my blog has grown over the past 5 months”, Mavis said.
- Check for grammar and spelling and even get another pair of eyes to proof-read for you.
- A sales pitch would not be accepted as it would not be regarded as a newsworthy event.
- Share some key points about your business and give a call-to-action. You want to send your readers to a relevant website, otherwise they would feel misled and hit the back button. Furthermore, your rankings will drop if the website has no relevance to your press release.
You can submit your press release to different sites with a good PageRank. Most of them are free, however you can use paid ones as well for a big one or if you want to include images and videos.